Mini haul !! Sep 19
Hi everyone it’s been a while! Today’s quick post is all about my two latest finds, this juicy couture sterling silver mini heart chain bracelet and these adorable bumblebee earrings.
Firstly, I’m going to have a chat about the sterling silver chain bracelet, the one I am most excited about!
Originally (or to my best guess) made in 2007/2008, this bracelet weighs about 20g in silver, features a “925” stamp on the clasp and has a small heart padlock charm attached.
I think this bracelet is very rare, I tried to find some more about it and possibly some sold and current listings, however no such luck apart from one sold on eBay several years ago for approximately £137! Now in my previous post about my juicy Sterling silver ring, I mentioned how I believe it was based on the Tiffany and co “love lock ring” and it’s a similar story with this bracelet in fact.
In my ever growing jewellery collection, I’m lucky to have a silver “return to Tiffany” heart charm chain bracelet. I compared the two and quite confidently can see very similar designs and appearances. The biggest notable similarity would have to be the chain style and heart charm, I have enclosed a picture below for you to see for yourself!! This is also the 5th piece of Juicy sterling silver that I have in my collection which I can’t actually believe! My goal for this year is to find a necklace and a few more rings!
Now onto the next part, earrings. Despite now collecting juicy couture for over two years (happy juicy anniversary to me on the 14th September 🎂) I only have two pairs of earrings from juicy!! A pair of mini silver hearts and these gorgeous gold bumblebees with diamond wings and the adorable crown backs. I found these on Vinted for just £10 and couldn’t resist! I’m hoping to find more earrings (hopefully some silver 925 ones) for my ever growing collection!!
In other juicy news, I’ve started to collect and wrap charms individually for my Christmas calendar in a few months. I know it’s very early however I did one last year and it was very last minute. I’m hoping to find 24 new charms before the 1st December, and as of 19th September there’s currently 7 hidden away. I’m somewhat finding it hard to part with my new charms quite so suddenly upon delivery however, I know it’ll be worth it when I get to un wrap a new charm every day!!
I also have found the most perfect bracelet for 2004-2006 charms which I can’t believe I didn’t buy sooner. For a bit of context, in my collection I currently have around 20-30 pre 2006 charms. They’re very gorgeous but I find myself hardly wearing and enjoying them due to the fact that I didn’t have a juicy chain which they would fit on with their smaller daintier clasps. The normal bigger chain ones are simply too big and clunky for the finer charms.Well anyways I discovered the “lady juicy”/“love, couture, luck” bracelet which has smaller chain links, allowing smaller clasps to easily fit on without the worry of them breaking! This bracelet now allows me to wear my 2006 enamel cherries, 2006 dartboard and seahorse- just 3 of my favourite examples!
Anyways, that’s all for now. I hope you like this post and I’m thinking my next post will hopefully be about a monthly charm haul. Make sure to follow me on Instagram and TikTok @juicyblogz
Bye xox






Sterling silver
ReplyDelete