Juicy couture sterling silver ring!
Hi everyone as promised here is today’s blog post !!
As the title says this post is about my newest eBay find and it’s a sterling silver 2007 Juicy couture dangle heart ring!!
This was featured on my blog wish list so I’m incredibly happy to have found
So as shown in all these lovely pictures this is the ring!
It’s absolutely stunning and has 925 stamped along with ‘Juicy Couture’ and a little shield. One of the things I noticed about this ring is the similarity of it and a Tiffany & Co ring. In particular the Tiffany ‘Return to Love Lock Heart Dangle Tag Ring Sterling Silver’
A picture of it can be found by clicking the blue/purple text! I believe that Juicy definitely did create some of their pieces based on Tiffany and this is a really good example, the Tiffany ring was also produced in the 2000s which was when this Juicy ring was also created!
I haven’t yet shared where I bought it from yet so here’s the details. I found this on Friday on EBay and the seller kindly let me have it for £30! Now I wasn’t going to buy it at first, however my sister convinced me (thank you Harriet) and I’m so glad she did otherwise I would have been gutted!
Below is a picture of the rings 925 stamp, Juicy couture engraving and the rings size! If you’re ever wondering if a Juicy piece is sterling silver it will always have a 925 stamp if not it’s not authentic sterling silver and therefore will tarnish!
I was also super lucky that it was my ring size as well!
Unfortunately the ring didn’t come in its original packaging which is a shame, however I do luckily have another ring box and two of the sterling silver boxes and I personally think it looks nice in the bangles box!
Unfortunately the ring didn’t come in its original packaging which is a shame, however I do luckily have another ring box and two of the sterling silver boxes and I personally think it looks nice in the bangles box!
That’s all for now anyways! Thank you for reading today’s post!
In my next blog post I would love to share a few of my fruit charms or 2006 charms possibly? I also aim to create a post to show the children’s jewellery as well!
If you don’t follow me on instagram or TikTok it’s @Juicyblogz. Byeee xox







Comments
Post a Comment