May/June Juicy couture haul
Hi everyone it’s been a while since I last wrote a blog post sorry!
I’ve almost finished my first year of university and I can’t believe how fast it’s gone! With placement I don’t check my phone apart from breaks so often miss Juicy items uploaded!
May was my birthday and i turned 19 so I treated myself to a few nice things! From May to June I found some really lovely pieces from sterling silver, limited edition charms, necklaces and bracelets to even some new with tags hair ties!
So in the first picture I have a charm holder necklace with the two loops, this necklace was originally made in 2015 and it had a very long and adjustable chain. Next up we have the children’s bracelet which came in the original pink heart box, this was sold in 2009 and reminds me of 2000s Dior. Then we have the three (new with tags) hair ties! I’ve wanted some of these for ages! These were sold In 2011 so slighter newer !
To the very left side is another sterling silver piece! I managed to find this in a bundle of costume jewellery on Vinted. It was missing a padlock charm however I bought a vintage sterling silver one from eBay. Below this is a 2011 limited edition autumn bracelet, it features 5 mini charms and reminds me of my family!! My favourite charm is the little squirrel!
![]() |
Anyways that’s all for now. I do have some more posts and I aim to have a new one by Monday hopefully 🤞. I’m excited to show you that post as it’s not a charm but a super cool and rare jewellery piece that is on my wishlist 😛. Anyways I am finally finishing this post off and posting it after watching England play!!
If you don’t follow me on my Instagram and tiktok it’s juicyblogz :)





Comments
Post a Comment